China Mobile Logo – China Mobile Communications Corporation also known as China Mobile or CMCC , is the largest operator of mobile telephony in China and the world by number of subscribers. Their network is based on the European standard GSM . Account to February 2008 over 280 million subscribers and is currently growing at a rate of 3 million subscribers a month. For sales is second to Vodafone , which owns 3.3% of China Mobile. China Mobile is the fifth global brand for its capital as assessed by BrandZ .

China Mobile Logo

China Mobile Logo

The company is owned by the Republic of China , and was created in 1997 from the company entonce monopoly China Telecom , currently owns 67.5% of the mobile communications market in mainland China. China Mobile also owns Paktel in Pakistan . China Mobile is the largest company registered in Hong Kong. It is also the company with more capital market listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange , surpassing HSBC .

China Mobile’s operations are organized by province. The parent company owns 100 percent in provincial subsidiaries including China Mobile Group Guangdong Company Limited and China Mobile Group Zhejiang. According to December 2006, the Group had 111.998 employees and approximately 301.2 million subscribers to its mobile phone service. GSM services group covering 219 countries and regions, while GPRS services covered 138 countries and regions. The Company owns and operates mobile telecommunications networks nationwide in 31 provinces, autonomous regions and municipalities directly administered in Mainland China and Hong Kong SAR for these thirty-two subsidiaries.

China Mobile Limited together with its subsidiaries was incorporated in Hong Kong on September 3, 1997. The company was listed on New York Stock Exchange and the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited in October 1997. The company was admitted as an action (reserve) constituent Hang Seng Index in Hong Kong in January 1998. In 2006, the company was again selected as one of “Global 500 FEET” by the “Financial Times” and the “World Leader’s 2000 Largest Public Companies” by the magazine Forbes . Currently, the corporate credit rating of the Company is A / Outlook Stable Standard & Poor and Moody A2/Positive.

The Company’s majority shareholder is China Mobile Group (Hong Kong) Limited, which, from the December 31, 2006, indirectly owns a 74.57 percent stake in the company through the parent company Hong Kong Mobile of China (BVI) Limited. The remaining shares approx. 25.43 percent is held by public investors.

China Mobile Logo

China Mobile Logo

china

china

China Mobile

China Mobile