Deutsche Post Logo – Deutsche Post AG is a company German of post founded in 1995. Its headquarters are located in Bonn and has over 520,000 employees in over 220 countries around the world in 2007 and generated an income of 63,500 million euros in 2007. The postal company Deutsche Post developed between 1989 and 1995 through the privatization of the administration of the former postal company Deutsche Bundespost. At the same time, emerged in the telecommunications company Deutsche Telekom and the Deutsche Postbank.

deutsche post logo

deutsche post logo

At that time, the Ministry of Posts and Telecommunications was charged with the tasks in the postal service. Then the newly created Federal Communications Agency was responsible for all activities related to the postal administration. On November 20, 2000 Deutsche Post sold 29% of its shares in the capital market. In the same year, construction began on the skyscraper Post Tower in Bonn, and in 2002 to complete construction, the building became the headquarters of Deutsche Post. In 1998, Deutsche Post bought 51% shares of the company DHL, until acquired by purchasing the remaining 49% in 2002.

Deutsche Post was beyond the control of state on June 14, 2005 when the financial institution KfW Bankengruppe bought shares in this company valued at 2 million euros. Deutsche Post is a member of the organization of the European Movement in Germany (Deutschland Europäische Bewegung). The German businessman Klaus Zumwinkel was the CEO of the company from 1990 to 2008. He resigned on February 15, 2008 under the pressure of public opinion due to an investigation that linked to tax evasion. On 18 February the same year Frank Appel was elected unanimously as the new president Deutsche Post, succeeding Klaus Zumwikel.

deutsche post logo wallpaper

deutsche post logo wallpaper